1. Machine wash using warm water and mild soap or mild detergent.
2. Rinse in cold water; spin dry using a short cycle.
3. Tumble dry at low or permapress setting. Avoid drying at too hot of a setting.
Hand Washing and Drying
1. Wash carefully in warm water using mild soap or mild detergent..
2. Rinse in cold water.
3. Squeeze out excess water, roll in towel and squeeze again.
4. Remove from towel, lay blanket flat on smooth, dry surface.
5. DO NOT stretch blanket or hand it to dry.
6. No blocking required.
Professional dry cleaning is an acceptable alternate to automatic laundering.